Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Yes, it is 2:38am in my time zone.

And yes, I have to be at the hospital close to 5:30am.  And I will be giving a presentation on secondary syphilis in an HIV +ve patient at 11:00am.

I have yet to finish the presentation to my liking.

I am not sure I will even be awake enough to give this presentation.

On the plus side, thank God things are going well with dear Surrogate.  We are just over 24 weeks.  Continuing to hope and pray.

More to come...if I ever get a break from this rotation!

4 comments:

  1. 24 weeks!! That is a very exciting milestone!! Are you planning on being there for the birth? Have you picked a name? So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim! Thanks so much! We will definitely go to CA for the birth -- I want to be this little girl's mama from the moment she arrives, if possible. We're close with a name but I'm not positive. Leah is definitely at least a middle name, though. How are you feeling? I am excited for you, and hoping and praying everything continues to go smoothly. I was so thrilled when I saw it was two!

      Delete
  2. Warm blessings and strength to you,from another TS "sister"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rose04! Welcome to my blog :o) I've not been the greatest updater recently due to a very busy medicine wards month, but will hopefully get back up to speed. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete