I never posted the eleven random things about me. Here they are:
1. When I was little, I thought the Troll Bridge at family camp really did have a troll living underneath it, and only Art Man could save you. Even in college I felt a twinge of apprehension crossing it.
2. I love thin-crust pizza.
3. I memorized the first 100 digits of pi in sixth grade because math class was boring. Yes, I still know them.
4. I have never been drunk, or even had more than one glass of alcohol in a sitting.
5. I still feel like I am playing house even though Husband and I are married over three years.
6. I have dreamt in Hebrew, but only on very rare occasions, and usually there is a bomb and I wake up just before exploding into bits. I have never dreamed in Yiddish.
7. When I was a child I had terrible nightmares on a regular basis, and it reached the point where I was terrified of falling asleep. That part was solved by chronic sleep deprivation.
8. I don't like ice in my water. It's too cold and it also makes my hands Reyanad (ie they vasospasm)
9. I also don't like pop or soda or whatever you care to call it. Rarely I drink diet ginger ale.
10. I love all desserts, but in general, the sweeter, the better. Knafe from Shafiq makes my mouth water. I also go head-over-heals for ooey-gooey underdone brownies.
11. My favorite ice cream flavor is Cake Batter from Coldstone.