Saturday, January 5, 2013

Liebster Blog Challenge, part two

I never posted the eleven random things about me.  Here they are:

1. When I was little, I thought the Troll Bridge at family camp really did have a troll living underneath it, and only Art Man could save you.  Even in college I felt a twinge of apprehension crossing it.

2.  I love thin-crust pizza.

3. I memorized the first 100 digits of pi in sixth grade because math class was boring.  Yes, I still know them.

4. I have never been drunk, or even had more than one glass of alcohol in a sitting.

5. I still feel like I am playing house even though Husband and I are married over three years.

6. I have dreamt in Hebrew, but only on very rare occasions, and usually there is a bomb and I wake up just before exploding into bits.  I have never dreamed in Yiddish.

7. When I was a child I had terrible nightmares on a regular basis, and it reached the point where I was terrified of falling asleep.  That part was solved by chronic sleep deprivation.

8. I don't like ice in my water.  It's too cold and it also makes my hands Reyanad  (ie they vasospasm)

9. I also don't like pop or soda or whatever you care to call it.  Rarely I drink diet ginger ale.

10. I love all desserts, but in general, the sweeter, the better.  Knafe from Shafiq makes my mouth water.  I also go head-over-heals for ooey-gooey underdone brownies.

11. My favorite ice cream flavor is Cake Batter from Coldstone.

No comments:

Post a Comment