Friday, December 6, 2013

ID? I do!

Yes, I have officially matched into an Infectious Disease fellowship at my top choice institution, which also conveniently happens to be my home institution.  I can't wait to get in the Gram stain game :o)

I'm not especially surprised, but I am still one hundred percent thrilled about this next step in my training.  The ID docs at my university are the best, and the current fellows are so smart that it will really make for a great training opportunity.  I do have small doubts about being "inbred" (i.e. doing all my training at the same institution) but I can't imagine a better program.   And yes, that includes what locals call "the U."

Otherwise, things are going well.  My loved one is doing well.  And so are Surrogate and Baby.  We're really getting close, now.  We still haven't found a name, though.  It's tougher than I thought!

I'm currently on Rheumatology.  It's very interesting and the pace is relaxed.  I will hopefully write more tomorrow,

Good night and shabbat shalom!

3 comments:

  1. So glad that everyone is doing well!! How many more weeks!? Can you believe it!? Great to hear that you have matched locally. I know that was a really difficult decision for you and I think you will be happy staying in your hometown with lots if support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. y8 เป็นผู้เผยแพร่เกมและก็ผู้พัฒนาเกม แพลตฟอร์ม Y8 เป็นโซเชียลเน็ตเวิร์กที่มีผู้เล่น 30 ล้านคนและก็กำลังเติบโต พีจี สล็อต ออนไลน์กับพวกเราได้ทุกที่ทุกๆเมื่อนิยมได้เงินจริง

    ReplyDelete
  3. slotpg รูปแบบใหม่ต้องใจผู้เล่น เกมคาสิโนออนไลน์ที่เยี่ยมที่สุด บริการครบวงจรในเรื่องความเพลิดเพลินและก็เงินรางวัลหลายชิ้น สล็อตออนไลน์เล่นไม่ยาก ชำระเงินจริงทุกบาททุกเงิน

    ReplyDelete