Friday, December 27, 2013

In Which Our heroine takes a big leap of faith

Hello Dear Readers,

I hope you are all well, and those who celebrated had a wonderful Christmas.  While I don't celebrate (the whole Jewish thing,right?)  I love the lights with which people decorate.  It's like a fairyland!  I may wax eloquent later.

For now, though, a small post about a large leap of faith.  I bought Baby Girl Surname a plane ticket home from California.  Jews, especially Ashkenazi Jews, especially Ashkenazi Jews who are baby-loss infertility fake pregnants, don't buy ANYTHING before the baby's born.  But we can't very well get stuck without a plan ticket.  So with great trepidation, we went ahead and purchased a seat.

That's the update for today.  Vacation is almost over, so I'm off to go enjoy it!

Shabbat Shalom -- there may be a later update on a new challah recipe, and whether it's as good as my current one.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Very exciting!!! Is she having a planned c section? Or did you just estimate? So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete