Friday, July 22, 2011

Besha'ah tova, b'ezrat Hashem... (aka in a good hour, with God's help...)

...we are expecting a little one in late January!!!  Husband and I are absolutely thrilled, delighted, and very nervous!  Apologies for the suspense along the way, but I didn't want to put an Evil Eye on things by telling before the end of the first trimester.   But here we are, thanks God.  We feel so very blessed, and we hope and pray that everything continues to go well.  Thank you to everyone who has supported us along the way!

Pictures to come, but not when I have to be at work early tomorrow...

...and mazel tov to my wonderful, amazing, grandparents on their anniversary today!  They should only live to have many more happy years together with all of us.

But like I said, the alarm is set for Early tomorrow -- so Good Shabbos and Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment